SupervisionI offer integrative supervision to qualified counsellors, trainee/student counsellors and health care professionals, either in groups or on an individual basis.
All those involved in the caring professions are encouraged to have supervision as a mark of good practice. All counsellors are required to have supervision under BACP guidelines.
I believe that when you feel supported in your work through supervision you are more able to support your clients.
I aim to provide you with:
• a supportive space, encouraging self-awareness;
• an opportunity to discuss and reflect on your practice/case-load;
• a chance to identify areas you do well and any areas needing further development;
• a place to talk about any issues that impinge on your practice (personal or professional);
• a confidential environment to express any doubts about your work, discuss ethical dilemmas, and ensure that you are working within professional guidelines.
|Tel: 07940 281801/01442 211340 E-mail: email@example.com|