I am a BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor for individuals and groups, and a UKCP Registered Supervisor. I offer relational, integrative supervision to qualified counsellors, trainee/student counsellors and health care professionals.
All those involved in the caring professions are encouraged to have supervision as a mark of good practice. All counsellors are required to have supervision under their regulation body’s guidelines.
I believe that when you feel supported in your work through supervision you are more able to support your clients.
I aim to provide you with:
• a supportive space, encouraging self-awareness in your work
• an opportunity to discuss and reflect on your practice
• a chance to identify areas you do well and any areas needing further development
• a place to talk about any issues that affect your practice (personal or professional) to help consider any support you might need
• a confidential environment to discuss any ethical dilemmas and ensure that you are working within professional guidelines
My fees for supervision are
£65 per hour.
It is recommended that trainee counsellors have fortnightly supervision and qualified counsellors have a minimum of 1.5 hrs per month.
I can offer individual and group supervision depending on your needs; fees for a group will be negotiated on application.
Supervision sessions can be face to face or online/telephone.